Pages

Big Smoke Bound

I'm on my way back to the Big Smoke after 6 months in the wild west! Flight AC274 awaits later today. I make my return to Toronto and the opportunities ahead. I had a great time and it was another great life journey. I 'll be trying to blog my journey with a series of phone pics along the way. Oh the stories I could write about this past excursion. No laws were broken and that is cool huh? LOL. The weather is going to be cooler in Toronto than Saskatoon today by about 4 degrees. But no rain and that is good.

Of course this is another "pennies transition" for me. Money is so overrated. Our ancestors did fine in this country long before money. I have a cache of intellectual goods for trade and hopefully that warrants enough to say that my ancestors would be smiling at me as I move about. I managed to preserve and save my trusty ole laptop aptly named "Digi-warrior4" as this is the 4th laptop in the past decade. The computer has survived wild ndns and drunken cowboys, and gangstas from the hoods. My 2 firewire webcams, Video-Firewire adapter, and my printer, were stolen from my apartment on my way to the laundryroom. That sucked.

My ex, shallbaby, is going to be fne. My move here was largely based on her request to come and try for a job. Most of my friends close to me knew that even though I tried denying it. I got my closure. "Closure". That word is so uuuused these days and hear it quite a bit these days. For me, I have seen that I can virtually work anywhere. I'll be 9494 NOC'ing it for the next lil while to make the major ends meet. Early mornings and ttc rides.

()___)_____)))~~~(See you back in the Big Smoke!)